Employment Law is constantly changing and developing, making it difficult for employers to keep up with their contractual obligations. Employees want to make sure that their rights at work are protected.
All too often people or procedures can negatively effect peoples working lives and should this happen you need to be assured that the problem can be addressed with professional legal advice.
It is important for Employers to ensure that contracts and procedures comply with the law. Jefferies can highlight any problem areas before they arise, and provide effective solutions and advice to help avoid disputes or tribunals in the future.
We can bring or defend claims on behalf of both Employers and Employees and can advise on all aspects of Employment Law, including:
- Contracts of employment
- Compromise agreements
- Disciplinary, grievance and discrimination procedures
- Tribunals claims - including unfair and constructive dismissal, sex, race and disability discrimination claims
- Employment termination, including Redundancy
- Employee handbooks, including sickness and maternity leave
- Flexible working requests
- Equal pay claims
- Director's service contracts
- Agent's contracts
- TUPE transfers
Partner Roy Daby is a member of the Employment Lawyers Association, and a specialist employment law solicitor. Roy regularly advises both Employers and Employees on all aspects of Employment Law, and is favoured for his sound and practical advice.