We are specialists in motoring law and regularly represent clients summonsed or charged for both minor and more serious road
Depending on the seriousness of the matter you face, you may be eligible for a Representation Order where we can represent you free of charge. Please telephone or email us to enquire.
If you are not eligible for a Representation Order we can represent you on a Private Paying basis.
We offer the following services to our clients:
- Fixed Fee telephone advice.
- Fixed Fee Interview - where we will advise you on any motoring matter short of representation.
- Wherever possible a fixed fee on a contested matter (Not Guilty plea) but this very much depends on the complexity of the case, the number of witnesses to be called and the use of expert witnesses.
- Fixed Fee for most Exceptional Hardship Arguments - Where you have or are likely to acquire 12 penalty points or more on your driving licence and face mandatory disqualification under the points system.
- Fixed Fee for most Special Reason Hearings - Where in certain circumstances you may have to plead guilty but an offence is not entirely your fault and the court can be asked not to endorse your licence or disqualify you from driving.
Below are some of motoring cases we deal with
Failing to provide Driver’s Information (S172 Notice)
- Driving With Excess Alcohol/ Failing to Provide a Specimen of Breath
- Traffic Light Offences/Traffic Signal Offences
- Driving without insurance/MOT certificate/ a valid licence
- Driving Without a Seat-belt/ using a handheld mobile phone/ Defective Vehicle
- Careless or Inconsiderate Driving (Due Care and Attention)
- Failing to Stop after an Accident/ to Report an Accident
This list is not exhaustive. If your matter is not listed above but you are to be spoken to by a police officer or have been summoned to attend court, please contact us, as it is likely we can help you.
Even if you are not eligible for Legal Aid we can still assist you on a private basis. Click here to see our Fixed Fees for Motoring Law.