Who are Jefferies?
Supporting clients for over 120 years, Jefferies are your local, friendly, thriving legal firm, with an established and excellent reputation for advising on a range of services from Family Law to Corporate Finance.
We pride ourselves on our genuine and supportive workplace culture, ensuring that our colleagues feel valued and heard. We work closely as a team to provide a working environment where our colleagues feel true job satisfaction and have access to the right training and development opportunities.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced individual to join our Residential Conveyancing Team in our Southend office as a full time Secretary/ Paralegal. We currently have two openings for this position.
This exciting opportunity would be well suited to someone with experience in this practice area, as this role is within one of the most fast-paced and dynamic conveyancing teams in Essex!
Your role responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Audio and copy typing
- Managing phone calls both internally and with clients
- Providing administrative support to Lawyers and Partners
- Applying for searches
- Land registry, and stamp duty applications
- Meeting with clients to collect their documentation and identification
- Handling sensitive and confidential client data
- Diary management
What will you need?
Due to the nature of this role, the ideal candidate will need a proven background in this field, with at least 1-year experience working as a Legal Secretary or Paralegal.
Other desirable qualities include:
- Microsoft Office proficient
- Prioritisation and ability to meet deadlines
- Attention to detail
What can we offer you?
Among other great benefits we can offer:
- Friendly, supportive, and progressive working culture
- A position in one of the best conveyancing teams in Essex
- Immediate start
- Very competitive salary
- Very competitive holiday entitlement
We will be more than happy to discuss the benefits package in more detail with you.
To apply, please submit a full CV and cover letter to Sarah Mitchell via firstname.lastname@example.org
and we will be in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you,
< Go Back