Employment Law is constantly changing and developing, making it difficult for employers to keep up with their contractual obligations. It is important for employers to ensure that contracts and procedures comply with the law. Jefferies can highlight any problem areas before they arise and provide effective solutions and advice to help avoid disputes or tribunals in the future.
It is also important from an employees’ perspective; and to ensure that their rights at work are protected. All too often people or procedures can negatively impact working lives and should this happen you need to be assured that the problem can be addressed with professional legal advice.
We offer specialist legal advice in this area. At Jefferies, we are innovators and will represent you in a solution-focused and dynamic way.
We can bring or defend claims on behalf of both employers and employees and can advise on all aspects of Employment Law, including:
- Contracts of employment
- Compromise agreements
- Disciplinary, grievance and discrimination procedures
- Tribunals claims – including unfair and constructive dismissal, sex, race and disability discrimination claims
- Employment termination, including Redundancy
- Employee handbooks, including sickness and maternity leave
- Flexible working requests
- Equal pay claims
- Director’s service contracts
- Agent’s contracts
- TUPE transfers
To get in touch with the team directly, please email email@example.com